About MP Contract Flooring
We are a floor covering wholesaler that offers FULL SERVICE installation to Residential Builders, Commercial Builders and Property Management Companies.
More than likely, you were referred to us by an organization similar to the company types listed above. Please see below for guidance regarding the floorcovering selection process and frequently asked questions.
MP Design Centers
In our MP Design Centers we offer expanded lines of every floor covering type. Whatever your taste...Ceramic, Hardwood, Carpet, Luxury Vinyl or Laminate, allow us to transform your new home into your dream home. To maximize the time set aside for you, we encourage you to prepare yourself.
- Bring samples of anything you will want to coordinate with (i.e. fabrics, pillows, paint chips, etc.).
- Allow our design consultant to help guide you through your selection process.
- Please be on time for your appointment. This will allow you to make your decisions in a relaxed manner.
- Enjoy yourself! This is the fun part! We will help you with colors and styles. This time is yours.
Click here to find a Design Center location near you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can we see samples of your products on-line?
A: Yes, choose from one of the product tabs above, then select the product catalog option.
- Q: What about the warranty information and specifications for your products?
A: Click here to access our warranty search engine.
- Q: How do I care for / maintain my products?
A: Click here for maintenance and care and select your flooring type.
- Q: Can I contact you through the web site?
A: Click here to send us an email.
- Q: Where can I go to look at styles and colors of your product?
A: Please call 1-866-MP-FLOOR to set up an appointment.
- Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: MP Contract Flooring works by appointment only, please call 1-866-MP-FLOOR to schedule.
- Q: Who is the manufacturer of GENSTOCK & GENWOOD?
A: Representing a varied collection of major brands, domestic products and imports, the Genstock & Genwood brands signify that our parent company, General Floor, inventories or features the product, offer extremely competitive pricing and that the item is usually available for quick delivery.